Saturday 19 January 2013

Coffee and sunflowers!

Dan is still on a quest for the perfect cup of coffee and with the combination of new cups and new beans is rather happy with the results. Here is a cuppa he served me yesterday and yes it was the best brew to date - prettiest too!

So with some 'sub -standard' and old beans he was about to put in the bin I thought I would rescue them and find a use. With a bit of Pinspiration I discovered this made of felt, a paper plate and coffee beans, and thought I would give it a go!
The coffee beans look perfect as the seeds in a sunflower and I love Sunflowers too - they are such a happy flower!
I was intending it to go in the kitchen but it seemed to go well in the lounge and gives a lovely smile as you walk in the room!




Your comments make my day! Do let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment