Friday 16 September 2011

Eden's Rainbow First Birthday Party!

With 2 boys I am resigned to the fact I will probably never get to throw a fairy birthday party or suchlike!! With Eden's First Birthday party though I figured I still had some influence so I decided a rainbow birthday party was perfect. With Joplin's Octonauts Party only a few weeks past I couldn't face another massive do, but I certainly wanted to do something. It turned out a really nice day - lovely weather, lovely friends and happy children!  Rainbowtastic!

I wanted as many Rainbow foods as I could but also keeping it healthy for toddlers. So we had a rainbow fruit plate and rainbow veg plate. I mad jigsaw sandwiches and the cake as a courgette cake with my neighbours lovely home grown's. I decorated with jelly beans and the pot of gold choc coins!















I had fun joining in rainbow dancing too!!











mmmm Cake!




Making Rainbow hats 


It was lovely having Nannah and Grandad there too!

Your comments make my day! Do let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment